December 22, 2012

Ladylike





I am getting extremely fond of this wool Calvin Klein hat, Its so great for the winter!







Snapped these pictures on a visit to West Village, which is fast turning into my favourite spot in the world. I would love to live there someday!It has quiet shady lanes and beautiful old houses. It was a sunny beautiful day.

PS: Always carry cash if you are heading to west village, the old cafes and boutiques don't take credit cards! The kind waitress at the coffee shop told me to not mind, and pay if I ever dropped by again. And I did, specially. And I  kept going back, just because I have fallen in love with the place :)


Love,
Shubhi!

9 comments:

Mish said...

love those pants! :)

XO, Mish @ http://starmishie.blogspot.com
PS, Quick giveaway on my blog! Ends today! ENTER HERE!

ThefashionFlite said...

U look great in that Hat,must be really fun to explore new places and get to enjoy the weather !
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin


Unknown said...

Love your coat! :)

xo
Elise
www.w-t-fab.com

Unknown said...

Love the hat! You look so chic!

Vix said...

Gorgeous, very demure and 1920s-esque! x

Unknown said...

hi blogger!! :) very nice photos!!..specially i love your backround!! :) your outfit looks so sweet aND COMFORTABLE! :) If you want you can take a look on my blog!!I'm a new blogger !!!!! :) We can follow each other!!What do you think??? :) Just let me know your answer -where you follow me- on my blog and then i followed you back!!!

keep the good work!!
xoxo stefaniaa!!
http://colorfulblast.blogspot.gr/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Colorfulblast/426217220765719

Love Rant Style blog said...

Hi There,
You look pretty Dahlin' !
Following you in GFC , may be we can follow each other back !
Merry Christmas !
Love,
spikesandblings.blogspot.com
xo

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Beautiful. I like the leggings because they look fun and different.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

Unknown said...

I love that hat!

xx
Sophisticated Lace