December 03, 2012

Ice Cold

Before I came to NY, I was extremely apprehensive if I would survive in the cold or not. I have always been cat-like, there's nothing I like better than curling up and staying warm at all times. But surprisingly, with the right clothes, the cold can be quite an exhilarating experience! 

 Just for the record, it was 1 degree Celsius and Windy, and I was freezing my hands off! Interspersed are a few pictures of this beautiful city, just as it is, in these cold grey days.









 Boots-Aerosole
Cap,Fur Scarf-HnM
Jacket-Forever21
Sweater dress, leggings,bag-Borrowed from the Sister!








Signing off now, there's so much to do! Tomorrow is going to be a fine day weather wise(I'm hoping for some sunshine) and I hope to click lots of pictures of the city!

Lots of Love,
Shubhi!

10 comments:

Sonshu said...

Ooohh, that look is so NY! :D Love the poses as well. Also the cap and scarf are amazing to top this look. :D

Love it Shubhi!

<3
Sonshu
www.thesonshu.com

Unknown said...

This is the perfect autumn winter outfit! Looks like ur handling NYC winter very well :)

If you like, check out my latest outfit post?

Jessxo

http://mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au/

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Brrrr I'll never get used to the cold, but it's fun to layer. Cute outfit. Love the hat.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Vix said...

It seems odd to see you dressed for cold weather but you've pulled it off brilliantly! xxx

Maiken said...

great photos again! especially those snapshots of the city. and how gorgeous is the colour of your pants! I also love the cute hat.

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Unknown said...

I used to live in NYC and absolutely love it to pieces but I agree that when its cold in there, its freezing!have fun

Unknown said...

lovely cap, and that jacket is amazing

http://theshortiesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

Georgia Zemou said...

Nice pics!

xxx

http://bygthoughts.blogspot.gr/

Ayantika said...

awww you are my neighbor now :)...let's plan and meet up some time soon :D
And I loved that jacket and boot. That purple leggings added some more warm into that outfit :)

Love,
25 Winners Firmoo Giveaway
Bong's Belleza

Unknown said...

OMG! I absolutely LOVE the leggings, what a beautiful color!

-- Heeral P. from http://hp921.blogspot.com