February 03, 2014

Little Red Flowers


Dearest readers, I am back! The one month I was off the line, taught me a lot of things. First, that I am not ready to give up on my blog anytime soon. Hopefully, never. That however busy life gets, there is that one thing you need to keep doing, because without it, you will end up losing who you are. What you are.

What better comeback is there than as a woodland princess?


Outfit Details:
___________________________
Pants: Ethnicity
Top, Necklace: Thrifted in Delhi
Shoes: Metro
Photography by Sangeeth.
Special thanks to Kavita!

This last month, I have been learning to make movies, deal with loads of pressure, and have been finding hidden sources of strength and resistance inside me. How fascinating. More inportantly, what have you been up to? How's 2014 treating you? :)

See you soon, with more! Hope you are having a fabulous start of the new year :)

Love, always.

   

5 comments:

Vix said...

Your hair steals the show, how pretty and bohemian it looks! xxx

Vix said...

Your hair steals the show, how pretty and bohemian it looks! xxx

RaeAbigael said...

you look so pretty! :)

xoxo,
rae
http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

Aditi SoSaree said...

OMG..u look gorgeous.

Aditi
So-Saree
www.sosaree.blogspot.in

Anonymous said...

The items that made my breath stop were the thrifted ones. Love how you carry both the top and the necklace.

Sanchari