February 10, 2014

White Hot



Palazzo Pants are my new crush. I wear them every where. I love them for being there, and yet feeling as if they aren't. You get what I'm saying?

These black palazzos were thrifted by my friend on the streets of Delhi, and have been my love for the past few weeks. Wear these for sometime, and you'll chuck all your skinny jeans out of the window!







The best part is, you don't always have to look beachy or bohemian when you flaunt your palazzos. You can go for a classic look too!

Photography by Sangeeth.

Outfit Details
____________________________
Peplum Shirt- Raymonds
Pallazos, Cat-Eye glasses-Thrifted
Shoes-Inc 5

3 comments:

Vix said...

Gorgeous! Those floaty palazzo pants are so feminine and elegant and far more glam than awkward skinny jeans which are always having to be yanked up and rarely do anyone's bod any favours. xxx

Sayantani Saha said...

I love how you've done a classic look with the palazzos. They're my favourite too!

Keit said...

Absolutely agree! Breeze pants are much better than the tight skinnies I usually wear. They're suffocating! :D
Love your bohemian looky! ^_^