September 23, 2013

Photographs from My Life



I am learning to see the unseen. This paint dribble on a wall is so minor, it hardly catches the eye, but when photographed, it adds a strange, animated quality to the picture.



I am learning to be patient. Previously, art for me was essentially a few hurried brush strokes creating a composition.Then I discovered calligraphy , and am still trying to steady my mind and hand into creating disciplined and beautiful words.


I am learning to find time for myself. In these ever-buy days, surrounded by ever-interesting people, it is very important for me to take some time off to see where I'm headed.


I am exploring my own city. And how beautiful it is at night.

I can't stop appreciating the beauty of the place I currently live in. This is the view from my window.

I can't wait to add more photos, magnets, and posters to my new hostel room.  These two colourful magnets are from NYC, and they take me back to last December, with the cold NY chill on my nose.



Pictures from my room.My pet wooden elephants, my adorable new alarm clock, My favourite books, and the mess from my wardrobe!



3 comments:

Vix said...

What a gorgeous view, I'm so envious! x

SS said...

Reading this post and seeing the amazing pictures has put me in such a positive mood Shubhi :D All the clicks came out amazing :D
xoxo <3

www.littlemisssinner.com
www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

Aditi SoSaree said...

Gorgeous post shubhi..i love it.
U inspire me with every post. thnx for commenting on my blog..it means a lot...n u know it.

Aditi
So-Saree
www.sosaree.blogspot.in