September 11, 2013

Event with MTV and Lifestyle












I had a blast last Thursday, when I got an invite for an event by Lifestyle, which is one of my favorite stores to shop! Lifestyle is collaborating with MTV, for their new show, 'Get the Look' with Host Anusha Dandekar.  A group of Fashion Bloggers and media people were invited. We were shown around the new Autumn-Winter collection of Lifestyle, and then, much to our delight, asked to put together an outfit! We could pick any piece of clothing or accessory from the whole store, to put together a look!

Sometime later, the gorgeous VJ Anusha turned up, and she was to pick out her two favorite looks...
And yay, I won! And so did Rhea from FUSS!

Personally, I was trying to go for a grunge-goth look with a tinge of neon,  but I ended up looking more Boho-chic, 'The New York' look, as termed by Anusha.

Overall, I had a great time catching up with my fellow bloggers, especially Shanaya from Little Miss Sinner!

You can visit the Lifestyle Page here:
https://www.facebook.com/lifestylestores


                                                               

8 comments:

Vix said...

What a fun day! you look utterly fantastic! x

Tanvi said...

You looked great!

Anupriya DG said...

That outfit's nifty!! No wonder you won!! :))

Rupa said...

I like your top..

Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

SS said...

Awwh ! I always enjoy meeting you Surbhi ! Looking forward to meeting you again :D You looked gorg that day :D
xoxo <3

www.littlemisssinner.com
www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

Project Curve said...

you are rocking that outfit..no wonder you won..cool event too.

Sophie said...

You look lovely and it sounds like such a fun event to be invited to! xxx

I left my heart in Miami

SJ said...

u look lovely dear!!

www.styledestino.com