June 25, 2013

Sweet July





Yes I know, I know, its not July yet. But it is the one month I'm really looking forward to, because I get to go off to Design School! It's something I have wanted to do all my life, and now that its near, I am excited, apprehensive, and nervous all rolled up into one. After a long break year(which seems like a lifetime) of laziness, I am finally going to be more productive!

All play and no work makes Jack a dull chap.

Outfit Details
___________________________
Lace Ombre Dress-Thrifted
Red Pants-JC Penny
Shoes-Old
Hairband-Linking Road
White Roses-H&M, gift.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

hi. loving your colored demins. thank you for posting, hope to see more posts. visit me sometime soon on bijoux qui brillent. itz right around the corner....:)

Sophie said...

you look so pretty, lovely photos xxx

I left my heart in Miami

Rupa said...

All the best for the time ahead...You will have a great time at the design school...

http://jennysbicycle.blogspot.in/

Unknown said...

Yay! Good luck! I'll reply to your e-mail tonight, sweet girl! :-) :-D

J said...

Your outfit is lovely! I hope you have a great time at design school :)

~Juniper
i-wasnt-there.blogspot.com

Sayantani Saha said...

You are one beautiful girl! All the best for design school :D

Unknown said...

i like the way you have paired the ombre effect dress with red pants.. u look very cute :)

xx parikrama
www.gojelloid.blogspot.in