February 24, 2013

Style Spotting at Kala Ghoda

Kala Ghoda is the annual Art, Music and Literature fest held in Mumbai. I always miss visiting it, but this year, I firmly resolved to make time and explore it! And I was not disappointed. The overall atmosphere was colourful and carival-ish, with amazing street-art installations mostly made out of natural or recyclable materials..

But what caught my eye were the people themselves. Afterall, a creatively dressed person is a walking art installation! So I snapped a few candid street style photos....hope you like them! :)











I lovee how beautiful my city is! Well parts of it are, atleast. I can't wait to catch the musical events there, next year! I made a collage of all the textures captured at the festival, you can see it here.. 


Love,

22 comments:

A new life said...

fine pics :)

Nattie said...

amazing pictures what a great post!!

http://nattea.blogspot.com/

Angel Walia said...

lovely post..loved the pictures

J said...

Lovely pictures!

xxLiora
i-wasnt-there.blogspot.com

Vix said...

I adore your city and never tire of looking at it! x

Unknown said...

Lovely photos, I like the recycling decor so much! It give me some party decor ideas!
xoxo
Brujaness

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Thanks for sharing these. I love seeing other parts of the world through blogging. It's a more personable experience than travel shows.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Fashion

Sayantini said...

Another wonderful post by you Subhi. Love all the snaps :)

Janna said...

Great post! I love festivals and watching people there. You took some pretty good pics :)


www.jannakamphof.blogspot.com

Keit said...

WOw, you did an excellent job ^_^ Love the colorful photos!

Ksenia said...

wonferful dear!
kiss

ThefashionFlite said...

I heartily enjoyed all the street style photos. Personally I prefer them over Any arty stuff !
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin
✿FaceBook

blogg said...

lovely photos:)

www.cherrydaze.blogspot.com

Margot said...

Oh my word. I am in love with this post!! So lovely. People watching is always the best part. :)


xo,
Shelby

http://shelbylanece.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Really love these pictures!!!

bianca said...

wow looks very lovely

x
http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

MateaTPol said...

great colorfull photos!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures !!! Very much!!! :)
Visit me on: www.olivains.com

Rebecca said...

Incredible festival! I am loving all the fun street style shots!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

Unknown said...

Great pictures! I love how everything is so colourful and fun :)

x Gi
alibimag.blogspot.com

Aditi SoSaree said...

Lovely post.
I have been trying to attend the fest for the longest time...but keep missing it. Maybe nxt year. Mumbai has become a really style conscious city..n I love observing the street style.

Aditi
So-Saree
Www.sosaree.blogspot.in
New posts up

The Jane's Journal said...

great 'colored' photos !!