February 09, 2013

Of Braids and Woodland Leaves

I have an obsession for farylike, mystical pictures. So I set out to make just those, with this look! And I think I'm going to try more braids in the future definitely, because I have long hair now. In fact it is as long as I can take,  and I think I am going to befriend braided hairstyles until I cut it shorter!


The hair style is so easy to do, just braid a thick section of your hair on one side (just above your ear) and then pull it to the other side over your head like a hair-band! Pin, and add a flower or clip(or not), and you are all set! Leave the rest of the hair loose or tie it up in a bun...simple!







 Dress: Forever21
Shoes, Earrings: Street Shopped
Jacket: Thrifted
Necklace: Shopper's Stop

Do you like this look? What kind of braids are your favourite? Do let me know!:)

Love,
Shubhi!


14 comments:

Adriana Carmen said...

lovely photos! and your hairstyle is adorable!
XOXO
Adrielle
http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

Prerana said...

love your hairstyle <3
awesome pics :)

Janna said...

Stunning pictures, love the hairstyle. The atmosphere is so perfectly fairytale-like! :)

x

NewlyLoved said...

mission accomplished! love it
xo Jessica
www.NewlyLoved.com

J said...

Gorgeous photos! I love your hair!

xxLiora
lioraatsea.blogspot.com

Urban Mantra said...

What a pretty fairytale like look! You did your hairstyle so nicely...I don't think I could ever grow my hair that long, but this looks lovely on you!

Richa
www.urbanmantra.blogspot.com

Nattie said...

Great outfit its lovely!!

http://nattea.blogspot.com/

Keit said...

So beautiful and inspiring!!!! Girl, how the hell do you do that braid, it's so cool! ^^

Vix said...

Your hair looks absolutely incredible, like a Mediaeval princess! x

Project Curve said...

and i love that you post fairylike, mystical looks and photos.i love this aesthetic so so much..i love the look..and have recently fallen for braids too.

Shreya J said...

Such ethereal pictures! I wish I could grow my hair long enough to play with it.:s
~Shreya
http://fashionbaubles.blogspot.com

Aditi SoSaree said...

U look like u r just out of a fairytale.. dear..soo beautiful n innocent.love the post.

Luv,
Aditi
So-Saree
www.sosaree.blogspot.in

Unknown said...

Gorgeous lace dress and the background is just beautiful!

Would you like to follow each other?
Let me know!

Have a great day!
xx
Nati
4-trendy.com

Margot said...

You are SO stunning!!