January 25, 2013

Gypsy

 Sometimes I just love to wear a long loose top, pile on some flowers, beads and rings, and take off to unknown lands.


(In this case, I took off to the mall to buy a gift, then to the market, then to an event meeting, haha. )







I think flowers on the head are my latest obsession. I have been collecting them from here and there, and you'll see more of them in my upcoming posts, I'm sure! I think more people should start wearing them, because I get a lot if weird stares when I wear mine. Not that I mind too much!

For more updates and pictures, follow me on facebook!
Top: Charlotte Russe.
Flower band: Linking Road
Beads and Ring: From my Travels
Tiny Silver Heart Purse: Gift from Kashmir
Shoes:Colaba

10 comments:

Aditi SoSaree said...

U look so preety..i love ur headgear.
New post up on So-Saree: Makar Sankranti

Regards,
Aditi
www.sosaree.blogspot.in

seraphicgirl1986 said...

I love that top of yours Shubhi, it's really pretty!

his little lady said...

Such a beautiful post! You are simply gorgeous, girl :)
xo TJ

shraddha said...

Headgear looks awesome shubhi, loved it,don't worry ppl must be staring as compliments :)

Anonymous said...

you look lovely!!and that heart purse <3!!!

Vix said...

Everyone should wear flowers in their hair, I loved it in Bali when even the policemen tucked one behind an ear!
Loving the gems, that ring is a beauty. x

TaNuja said...

You look so pretty and loved the purse you carried.



Would you like to follow eachother! lemme know.

Love <3
Tanuja :)
-------
http://tanujasethi.blogspot.in/
http://tanuja-photography.blogspot.in/



SR said...

lovelyyy!!! <3
http://pineapple-ish.blogspot.com.au

Vic said...

I love this kind of outfit - loose tops are my favourite! I wear flowers in my hair in the summer, but it seems a bit weird to wear them when its chucking it down with rain and freezing cold!

ThefashionFlite said...

Hi Shubhi, How r u ? U look splendid ! And how cute is that heart bag,I have now words to describe how much I am loving that at the moment !!
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin
✿FaceBook