April 11, 2012

White is Always Right!

I say this atleast ten times everyday, but it is hot here in Bombay, very, very hot! And if you want to step out anytime between 10am to 5pm...white and flimsy, is your best bet!

So this is what I wore to college, and an Ice-Tea with friends, later on!



I'm loving this vibrant cloth bag with Kashmiri Embroidery-Work! And my new chappals from Linking Road!


My favourite Turquoise Rose Earrings!









This white cotton tunic(Street-Shopped!)is sooo perfect for summer...It has a lovely net-shoulder and back detail!


Another close-up of my bag and flats..



And yes..before I forget...photo credits to Mr. G who patiently clicked my pictures!




The chappals are neon on royal blue...perfect for dressing up any simple summery outfit!



Cheers, drink lots of water, and beat the heat with White!XO
And...do leave comments!

Love,
Shubhi!

14 comments:

\m/ (O_o) Gaurav said...

Lovely Outfit. Superb Photography! i bet Mr. G is brilliant with his camera! :D

Shubhi said...

He'll be brilliant with any camera!
:)

Chp_dzn said...

You look stunning! Can you tell us where exactly did you get the tunic from? The back detailing is amazing! :)

Shubhi said...

Thanks honey!!
I got it from Linking Road...which I guess is your favourite hang-out too!:)
Random street-shop...I love the back too!

Chp_dzn said...

Haha! You bet! ;-)

Fictitious Fashion said...

Nice kurti and chappals :) Yes.. I drink lots of water.. n maybe u can connect wid my -white post :D

My New post is up- Change is Inevitable.. or maybe you'd like to check White in Night.. or both! :D

Love
Akanksha

Bulbul vishwakarma said...

very pretty pictures:)


Elegance Stylized

Ioana-Carmen said...

Hy sweetie! you are so sweet;) I`m following u now via GFC, follow back and don`t forget to like my Facebook page :X
Fashionspot.ro

Anonymous said...

Such lovely photos, adore the bag, it is gorgeous.

Nikita said...

Great pictures! Love your kurti!

visit: http://pen-twister.blogspot.in/

Anonymous said...

i can not even express in words how much i liked your top..its fabulous! the whole outfit is summery and breezy..and ur MR.G is a super talented photographer i must say..btw what pants u wore with the top? im desperately in search of a nice comfy pair of pants to wear during the hot kolkata summer.. :(

Shubhi said...

Thankyou so much for your sweet comment, Kuheli!
The stretch pants are from Forever21, and are really lightweight and cool!
Though I believe for hot cities like your's and mine, salvar-style pants are the best bet!:)

Love,
Shubi!

Mitha Komala said...

you look adorable and pretty dear! great shots. major love on your bag ;D I love your blog, all contents are amazing <3

follow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)

http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

Nathalie Kartika Putri said...

your bag is lovely! ethnic chic

do you want to follow each other? Follow me and i'll follow you back :)

natzcracker