April 25, 2012

Green on Grass!


Hey lovelies!! Iv been completely swamped with tests, submissions, and college farewells....my mind has been in a turmoil of mixed emotions....sadness of leaving college, friends....excitement about dressing up for the parties...coupled with exam stress and all that...whew!

The official farewell was in the college in the evening at 5pm... before which I found sometime to dwell on it all and sit on the grass with my best friend!!

I was supposed to change in college just before farewell party...I wore an LBD! This is what I wore to college, before I changed! The bag and the shoes were a part of my final look for the night, but it looks pretty classic with the vest and jeans combo too!


Since I had to get ready in college, I literally packed my whole cupboard into a huge bag(Not in the pictures-Would not have been aesthetic!)

I was so paranoid about leaving some cosmetics or accessories out...I even got some stuff to choose from...what if I had last minute mood-changes? All of my cosmetics/2 perfumes to choose from/3 bracelets/4 earrings...and the works:P


It was crazy. Definitely must learn to plan and pack betterXO



And this is how I looked in the evening-Sorry could not take a full length solo picture! The night was all about friends and good times anywayXO




































We clicked pictures, and danced like crazy later!
Let me know if you liked the pictures!XO

Love,
Shubhi!

3 comments:

Fictitious Fashion said...

you had to wear an LBD to ur farewell?? Great!!! we have to wear a saree..dunno, shud be happy or sad :\ :P

u look pretty! :)

New Post is up: My 50th Post
You are also welcome to see My Blog Makeover :) Please tell me your views

Love
Akanksha

Chp_dzn said...

Both the looks are cute! Specifically love the belt of the LBD! Where did you get it from?

Anonymous said...

nice shoes, superb hair.