March 23, 2012

Indian Springtime

Springtime in India is warm, very warm. The wind drifts by lazily and the bees drone drowsily. The afternoons are hot and sunny..

Spring is also the time to get out my fabulous and colourful cottons! I wore this outfit at home the other day, when friends were visiting. The skirt is colourful, and not to mention airy!


Large, chunky Jewellery is the flavour of this season, and I went crazy playing about with bracelets, bangles and earrings!
But I always try not to over accessorize, so this is what I matched in the end..



Brass Necklace Worn as a bracelet..
Navy Blue Gold-edged Bangle from Causeway. 
 


Gold Earrings from HnM...I love these, they are superbly finished, and have lovely colours!

Close up of the earrings:
 


I found this necklace at a street-stall the other day...the beads are Velvet covered, and the colour is very vibrant and rich-looking! I bought it in Grey too X)
 I

 
Inspite of the heat, spring is beautiful in its own ways.. 
The light fragrance of  white champa flowers fills the air.. 


Little 'tuti' berries ripen into a rich pink...


And the trees reach heavenward, towards the Sun!
 
Posted by PicasaHope you have a lovely spring, wherever you stay! And those in India, do not complain, the summer will bring mangoes very soon, remember!XD

Hope you like this post.
Keep Smiling:)
-Shubhi!

8 comments:

Bulbul vishwakarma said...

you look so adorable in the indian attire..lovely!!

checkout my new post..^__^

elegancestylized.blogspot.com

Bulbul vishwakarma said...

you look so adorable in the indian attire..lovely!!

checkout my new post..^__^

elegancestylized.blogspot.com

Rahul said...

I have to admit....the dressing sense is spot on.....plus the pics on spring time..very well assembled post..I must say...hats off..

Anonymous said...

love the earrings..maxi skirts are always so fashionable, isnt it? :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos xx
www.rawfashionmagazine.com

Butterfly... :) said...

Again you are looking lovely!! <3 I love those earrings and that neck-piece!! <3 It's uber chic!! :) And trust me, you have NOT over-accessorized! Looking perfect!!

Xoxo.
Surabhi.

Tanvi said...

Everything about your outfit is SO beautiful. Love the skirt, earrings ... :)

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

Aditi SoSaree said...

U look adorable sweetie.