July 12, 2013

Casual Chic


 


There are times when I carefully put together looks for my blog, and then there are times when I randomly throw on whatever's handy and appeals to me impulsively. Since my bags are packed for college, I dug out some old stuff and threw it together to create this casual outfit!  

I met Ashy (from The Zing of My Life) over a cup of coffee, and spent a rainy afternoon chitchatting about our lives, blogs, and everything under the sun!(Or clouds, it's monsoon afterall.) We snapped outfit pictures  too! Aditi from So-Saree joined us later, and I had a really great time meeting the two vivacious and pretty ladies!

Rainy Days Call for a hint of neon, which is why I wear this DIY necklace with pretty much everything now days.      

Outfit Details:
______________________
Top-Ginger from Lifestyle
Pullover-Gift
Necklace-DIY
Denims-Levis
Bag-Nine West                                  
                                                        

10 comments:

Bessana Blue said...

Pretty girl, love it <3

thefanglejungle.blogspot.com

Love, B

Vix said...

What a fantastic necklace, I love it!
Sounds like a lovely day spent in good company! xxx

Eshna said...

Nice look Shubhi. Love the new name.
Pretty DIY.

Eshna
http://allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

Unknown said...

I LOVE that necklace! ^.^

Keit said...

I think effortless looks are the best, and yours is no exception ^_^

Project Curve said...

such dreamy photos..

Urban Mantra said...

Oh! When did you change the name of your blog? Guess it's been some time since I visited! Hope you're well - you look lovely here. I saw the pics that Ashy put up on Instagram on the blogger meetup. Sounded like fun! :)

Richa
www.urbanmantra.blogspot.com

Dayle Pereira said...

Love your necklace - So quirky :) It reminds me of a dream catcher !

Nicola Baker said...

You should redirect your previous domain shubhirevels.com to your new domain.

his_girl_friday said...

Just found your blog from a link on Vix's. Love it.