April 19, 2013

Outfit Idea: Crop Tops and Stripes

I am loving the idea of crop tops right now. They are elegant, expose just the right amount of skin, and I think, may be the perfect fashion statement even on the streets of my country. Don't all those women in Sarees expose their midriff too?

So how am I going to set about implementing it? 
Step 1. Get a fitted tee.
Step 2. Cut it.
Step 3. Wear it.



Italian

With this happy prospect in mind, I bid you adeu for now. 

PS: Doesn't the outfit above give you a definite Italian vibe? It does, to me! I can imagine hopping up on a Vespa, and riding to some quaint Roman cafe for brunch!

PPS: I would kill for those shoes. I mean, WHERE on earth can I get that delicious lemon souffle colour in pumps?!

Love,



11 comments:

Vix said...

I'm not a fan of pointy shoes but I love the rest of the outfit. The cropped tee with full skirt stops it being too prim! xxx

A new life said...

fine sets :)

http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/04/448-spring.html

Aditi SoSaree said...

loves the look..definitely screams Italian to me too.
n if u find those pumps..i'll be ur partner in crime. ;)

Aditi
So-Saree
www.sosaree.blogspot.in
New Post Up

Crystal Chizoba said...

Thanks SO much for stopping by!! I love this outfit idea! It's so cute :)

Have a Fabulous Friday!
xoxo
Crystal

My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
My YouTube Channel

Marisa Noelle said...

I love the retro/Italian vibe of this outfit! I wish I were cut out to wear crop tops. They look so classy and elegant when paired with a skirt like this :-)

Yulie said...

great i love stripes!
Maybe we follow each other!?
Let me know :)

Greetings

www.YulieKendra.com

Bernadeth G. said...

Love everything! :)

Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

bianca said...

the top and the skrit look SO cute together!! have to try something like this too :)

x
http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful choices - I would have never chosen the striped top but I am so glad you did because it works and I love it!

xx newest follower
http://everything-classy-and-fabulous.blogspot.com.au/

Unknown said...

Lovely look, want the dress! Shall we follow? let me know XSE

Sonshu said...

I think I love you more with each post Shubhi! EEEEE. Crop tops are my favourite too.

<3
Sonshu
www.thesonshu.com