August 12, 2012

Outfit Idea: Skirts for the Fall

Skirts for Fall



So some of you might just be heading out to do some fall shopping. Actually that's not what we call it here, but the festive season is going to be upon us soon, it gives us an excuse for shopping not just ethnic, but of all kinds of clothes!
So if you are going to buy yourself a skirt/lots of skirts, let this be your guide.
All these skirts share a few things in common:
  • They are of a single colour! So they can be paired with printed tops.Alternatively, basic plain coloured tops would look super chic too!
  • They have a relaxed elegant fit, so they will suit everyone, even the pear girls!;)
  • They have a decent length.
  • They all have a certain something, which is distinctive and stands out!:)

So which one would you buy? 


Love,
Shubhi!

11 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the skirts you picked out! I would definitely go with the teal one :)

sartorialconnoisseur.blogspot.com

SS said...

!!
i love the ruffle and the brown 1 :P
xoxo
http://littlemisssinner.blogspot.in/

Unknown said...

Great picks!!!
Can't wait for fall

TracyJackson said...

love this post !

Victoria Talia said...

Wonderful tips! I love pretty much all of those skirts. Where I live, it pretty much stayed Fall through the summer (minus the rain), so I never really bought/wore summer clothes. I can wear the same clothes all year around except I think I'll get some darker colors for fall.

Unknown said...

I adore all of them! thank you for sharing these skirt ideas with us!! Have an amazing week!
Xox
Borka
www.chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

Maiken said...

all have something great about them but I did notice I like the brown ones the most, from every single row actually :)

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Project Curve said...

i have been skirt hunting..oh to find the perfect one!!i love your picks..specially the red one!

Eshna said...

Oh you got me drooling!
Love you blog,happy to follow you,everywhere!

Eshna
allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

Lucca Yoga said...

How beautiful those skirts are!
Mind to follow each other? Let me know. :)

Lucca Yoga

Unknown said...

They are all beautiful...especially th navy blue and red ones. Check out my blog if you get a chance: www.glamdiaries.com