August 15, 2012

Little Yellow Dachshunds

This outfit is what I wore to college when I was at my laziest-A basic Tee and Black Denims! But sometimes, even the most basic outfit makes for pretty pictures:)









Always do one thing when you are excessively lazy (or late):

Grab hold of a scarf(printed/ colourful/ in a contrasting colour) when you are leaving home, and tie it to the handles of your bag during the commute!
I think the black polka dots here make all the difference!

I would love to stay in touch with all you guys, and there's No place like Twitter for that!:)

Love,
Shubhi!

8 comments:

Sarah Lewis said...

Great outfit ! You look gorgeous !

Hope you can visit sometime, I would love to know what you think :)

xxx
S'LK

ashy said...

good tip for the lay days, believe me, there are many such days for me :)
the polka dots r making all the difference, n spl mention to the backgrnd - yellow car n daschunds..pics have come out real pretty!
~ashy
thezingofmylife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That is the cutest taxi ever! :)

Unknown said...

Lovely combination! Great pictures!
Xoxo
Borka
www.chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

Maiken said...

I really like those super sunny outfit shots. that scarf and the doggies make the perfect accessories in my opinion :P

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Unknown said...

You are so cute darling, I like your little outfit :)
www.simplysiyaam.com

Vix said...

That is such a clever picture! That decal on the taxi is adorable and of course, you look as gorgeous as ever! x

Mademoiselle S. said...

Sure, dear! I'd love to follow each other, just follow me and let me know, then I'll follow back immediately :)

http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.com/