August 08, 2012

Fashion Week Outfit




Imagine my excitement when I found that a friend of mine had passes, for the Fashion Week! And not just any passes, FRONT row passes! It was so awesome, all I can say is that she does not have to give me a birthday present anymore:D

Anyway. I went. And Saw. And Clicked..oh, what fun it was!

Some general pictures of the atmosphere..






And...this is what I wore!
I was so excited, got dressed in quite a hurry:D




My favourite lace dress  from Forever21, I cut and hemmed it a bit to make it asymmetrical..
I threw on the crotchet jacket to colour things up a bit!






I needed a tote to carry all my stuff, the sophisticated purses that i have didn't just cut it! So guess what? I carried this kitchy  NYC souveneir that probably everyone has but no one uses. 
The bag is loaded with memories, and Superloaded with all my stuff. And is strong enough to carry it all. 

My camera which weighs like 50 pounds, my umbrella(why are 3 folds so heavy?) ,my makeup, the book Im currently reading, and spare chappals( My beloved Salvatores in the monsoon squelch outside, are u kidding?)

So there. That's the bag I carried in the end:D
.






Also, Salvatore Ferragamo Shoes,Kundan Ring (Mom's) , Bird Pendant(Isn't it pretty??) from Colaba.

Front Row Passes...wohoo!


Have a wonderful week, everybody!

And Do Follow me on Twitter, I would love to Interact with you there..:)

xo
Shubhi!


23 comments:

Vix said...

You lucky thing! You certainly looked the part, love the altered lace dress with those sensational pumps and your quirky bag. That camera looks very serious! x

Unknown said...

Just finished our fashion week here so was great to see yours :)
Thanks for sharing!
Kisses
www.simplysiyaam.com

Anonymous said...

Nice photos! :) Such a pretty necklace.

Satu
Indie by heart

The Jane's Journal said...

ohh, I'm happy too see your excitement
when your friend was on the front row :)
and I love that lace dress, hehee

Janangelical

ThefashionFlite said...

Your outfit is so pretty girl,and what a lucky being u are coz u have friends gifting LFW passes. Amaazing. Hope u had a great time there.
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin

Nameless Fashion Blog said...

Wow what a great opportunity!
I'm following u now... Hope you'll follow back
Xoxo elisa
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it

Unknown said...

Yes, I would exited too ;) Hope you enjoyed show! ;)

With love, Egle Ge {HideInSugar}

ashy said...

gurly, u r looking just ravishing!
n whos that friend of urs with front row passes, can you introduce me too? ;)
i loved the kundan ring n peacock pendant, what regal touches to ur outfit
~ashy
http://thezingofmylife.blogspot.com

Katherine said...

Wow...Lucky you!!!

Keit said...

Hahahah, the bag is super cute, don't dread it :D The shoes, have no words for them, I'm in love!

Aleena said...

love your nail colour :)

http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

Michelle said...

I love that lace detail1
and I love your ring - so so pretty!
You were so lucky to have front row passes - you really get to enjoy a fashion show all the more better when you can see everything so close!
Seems as if you had a great time and you looked the part, too! :)

Project Curve said...

crochet on lace=perfection...and what a wonderful event!
i need a bag like that..big bag to carry eveything around..

Maura Teixeira said...

You're a lucky girl!! :p
Great pictures

Stephanie said...

How lucky, it looks like it was so exciting and fun. And I love that ring of yours. It's stunning!

Justine Battaglia said...

looks fun! :)
kisses from denmark
http://www.fashionchok.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

So lucky!
I love that rind you're wearing, absolutely perfect!!
Great blog you have, check mine if you like.

http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

xx

Mehak said...

You are soo lucky... Front row passes to Lakme Fashion show.... Wow!!

Love your lace dress.. and the asymmetrical hem you did.. makes it much more interesting...

That peacock necklace and kundan ring is so so so beautiful!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my blog!!

Would you like to follow each other.. lemme know..

Love
Mehak
www.thedoublemlife.blogspot.com

morganvsmorgan said...

Awesome! Very jealous :p & I'm glad I'm not the only one who freaks out at the thought of some of my shoes touching water...haha.

Allie said...

You look great! Love your blog. Following you now ;)

xoxo,

Allie

www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

what great accessories you paired with your outfit hun! I just started following and hope you can follow back! I would appreciate it :)

Get Glam
Get Glam
Get Glam

Unknown said...

Front row passes? Nice! Looks like you had a great time! I had gone for the spring New York Fashion Week earlier this year and it was great! (documented on my blog here: http://urbanmantra.blogspot.com/2012_02_01_archive.html). Hoping I can make it for the fall one but I doubt it :)
Great blog! Now following you on twitter. Thanks for visiting our blog!

www.urbanmantra.blogspot.com

FashionPhD said...

I love that kundan ring ur wearing!!