May 23, 2013

Princess of Quirk







How this outfit came about: 


~When I saw this printed shirt on the street, I HAD to buy it! (hello,quirky cat faces?)

~I never thought I would wear a turban, but when you have a scarf that is so interesting and fits snugly on your head, I figured why not?

~The henna design on my hand is a product of an aimless and depressing evening, which brightened up a wee bit after toyed about with a  henna cone, because, who doesn't like an over-sized flower on the back of their hand?

~The maxi skirt (with pockets)  is from Jabong.com, and marks my foray into the world of online shopping.

~The black crystal earrings were respectfully stolen from my Sister Dearest.

~The blue suede shoes are courtesy Indiebazaar, love the innovative Indian stuff on their website!


And so the princess of quirk was born. *drumroll*

Love,
Shubhi!


14 comments:

Aditi SoSaree said...

WOW..long live the Queen..!

Aditi
So-Saree
www.sosaree.blogspot.in

Unknown said...

I LOVE the shirt and shoes! Totally gonna check out the maxi skirts on Jabong.com now. :-D { www.jupiterskye.com }

Dayle Pereira said...

I saw the same shirt in Colaba last week :D Love how you've added the shoes into the outfit.

Vix said...

You never fail to inspire me with your quirky combinations and wonderful outfits. You rock a turban. xxx

Unknown said...

Nice shirt and shoes! I love how a scarf can be transformed in to an interesting accessory in so many ways!
risingcolors.blogspot.in

ThefashionFlite said...

u are amazing with ur cool hair updo' n the headbands glory. this one is the best. love the quirky shirt.
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin
✿FaceBook
Enter my Vedette Shapewear Giveawayy

SS said...

Oh my ! This look is just wow ! Love it.
xoxo <3

www.littlemisssinner.com
www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

Keit said...

The henna is amazing! Great job ^_^
WOw, that top is just too adorable!!!

Unknown said...

OMFurrrr I love cats !
Your maxi skirts is lovely :)

http://yatiinoah.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

heya...found ur blog and loved it...
so glad we meet each other.
stay in touch :)

Unknown said...

Ohhhh I love this!! That shirt is so awesome, and your shoes go perfectly with it!! Loving the turban, too! :)

xx
Sophisticated Lace

Megha Sarin said...

You look amazing! Love the quirky shirt <3


love
http://www.meghasarin.com

bianca said...

awesome pics!! love the look


xx
http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love the floral top <3

Click here to read my new post and first giveaway :)
Diary of a Dreamer