September 18, 2016

Favourite Things









PHOTOGRAPHY | STYLING | CREATIVE DIRECTION | EDITING by Shubhi

There comes a time when you question if 'girls in white dresses and blue satin sashes' are your favourite things, any more. 

But there are others, and I am thankful to be surrounded by them!
A few, among the many:
Twinkly lights
Mason Jars
Cups of Ginger Tea
Glitzy Stars

Satin Dresses
National Geographic Maps
Colourful Cushions
Long Naps

Striped Sheets
Kundan Rings
All purpose glue
Are my favourite things :)

I'm also currently facing the longest writer's block that I have had, ever. But on the bright side, am clicking more pictures, making interesting things, and living to the fullest :)

Follow me on Facebook to be updated of my doings. 

What are your favourite things? Leave me a comment so that I can find out!

XOXO
Shubhi!








No comments: