February 19, 2014

The INGLOT Blogger's Meet


INGLOT cosmetics, an amazing international makeup brand, hosted a fun-filled evening with bloggers at their Phoenix store recently. The theme was supposedly 'Valentine's Day', but I got there sans any pink and red accessories, thankfully. 

Namrata Hariani, Brand Manager, Inglot Cosmetics and Lisa Munlua, Inglot’s Make-up expert unveiled Inglot’s new 'berry' collection which will hit the stores next week.
We were asked to submit our names in little chits at the beginning of the evening. Later on, we discovered that it was for Lisa to try her magic makeup on! 

So the first name from the box turned out to be...mine! I was picked for the super soft, and romantic Valentine's look!

Here is what it looks like..


Now I'm not much of a makeup girl, but I did agree that it works wonders for the face! I felt like a celeb when I looked into the mirror and couldn't recognize myself anymore! INGLOT's HD makeup range especially looks good in flash-photographs!





The evening ended on a happy note with everyone going back with hampers of INGLOT products! 
Also, special thanks to the people at PR  Pundit for making the evening so much fun!

I'm currently busy working on a design portfolio to land internships! Its a lot of work, and I'm hardly getting any sleep. What are you up to this week?
Lots of Love.
Shubhi!


2 comments:

Aditi SoSaree said...

U look so gorgeous Shubhi...a complete diva.

Aditi
So-Saree
www.sosaree.blogspot.in

Unknown said...

You look stunning in the pictures! God bless..