June 29, 2013

The INGLOT Event

The Inglot event was fabulous fun! It was an afternoon filled with friends, makeup, nail art, wine, and loads of laughter!

The invite said 'Bring a Friend', so I took Siddhi, my gorgeous friend from college. As soon as we reached, we got out nails and makeup done from professional Inglot artists. We also happened to win a contest, the winner of which would get her makeup done by Ojas, a renouned makeup artist. Siddhi had a blast, being a demo face for Ojas, while the entire party looked on, as he demonstrated his makeup tricks on her! 

I met Roanna, a super-sweet illustrator( from JupiterSkye), with whom I had exchanged a series of emails previously! It was a lovely surprise running into her, and we had loads of fun catching up and giggling over wine and cake pops. 

It was also amazing running into Shanaya and Amena, and a whole lot of other fellow bloggers! Amena (from Fashionopolis) was her super sweet self as always, I especially loved her little neon pink bag! Shanaya (From Little Miss Sinner) looked uber chic in her distressed denims, peplum top, and spiked gold bracelets.



Me and Siddhi




Magali(from StyleMagalic) wore a pair of maroon Hunter boots(The first time I'm seeing them worn in Mumbai).
Siddhi got her nails done in a lavender velvet finish(above) , while I got my ring finger-nail studded with caviar. 


Thanks to the people at Four Season's Wine for inviting me to the event! You can view their facebook page here.

Love,
Shubhi!

7 comments:

Sophie said...

the light in the first photo is beautiful, looks like you had fun! have a great weekend :) xxx

I left my heart in Miami

Sophie said...

the light in the first photo is beautiful, looks like you had fun! have a great weekend :) xxx

I left my heart in Miami

Unknown said...

It was so nice to finally meet you too! Love! :-)

SS said...

It was so lovely meeting you there Shubhi Not to forget your gorg friend too :D
Hope to see you soon <3

Project Curve said...

love the photos!the inlgot here is too small to host a blogger event i guess..it would be nice to get treated this way...
i sort of got unfollowed from your bloglovin feed in the change from gfc to bloglovin...

Karishma said...

It was a fun event indeed! It was so nice to see you today Shubhi!

Vix said...

That looks a fabulous event (but seeing wellies in Mumbai does seem a bit odd)! You look beautiful! x