June 15, 2013

Blue Days





I had vowed to myself to do the crop top style ever since this post , and so, here it is! Luckily I had a really amazing fitted readymade saree-blouse, with lace sleeves(Not seen in the pictures), which I used as a crop-top! (Lucky, because I would have gone on a top-trimming spree with my scissors, otherwise.)

I think the full skirt and the blazer really balances the look out.

5 Random reasons why you should try crop tops yourself:
//They're ventilating.
//You're showing no more skin than a saree-clad woman.
//You can wear them with high waisted skirts/pants.
//You can flaunt your abs, or lack of them.
//You can be super chic!

Outfit Details
________________________
Saree Blouse used as a Crop Top : Local Bazaar
Lace Tie-Up Belt-DIY
Skirt: Jabong.com
Shoes: Indiebazaar.com
Bag: Jessica Simpson
Blazer:H&M

The rains are finally here, and I love them to bits!
Love,
Shubhi!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this outfit so much on you and that blazer is such a pretty color on you! xx Pip

Easy Outfits by Pip

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Beautiful. I like this midriff-bearing outfit. It's subtle but still sexy.
Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

ThefashionFlite said...

I love cropped tops too, and girl, u are really getting prettier day by day ! Pls exchange ur hair with mine !
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin
✿FaceBook

Keit said...

Loving the cropped top trend, you can wear them with almost anything :D
Love your outfit ^_^

Sonshu said...

So pretty. So freaking pretty. You look so dreamy and picturesque. Love the way you wore the crop top. And it looks great on you!

<3
Sonshu
www.thesonshu.com

Project Curve said...

i love love love this look!!!!

isimplylovemakeup said...

Totally love this outfit of yours! Super Chic! Though I fall in the "lack of abs" category, I am still itching to try crop tops... Ummm yeah I am working up the courage still!

Ksenia said...

love this skirt!

Rhea said...

Very cute look. Love those blue wedges. <3
Xx
Rhea
http://fuss.co.in

Darina said...

Beautiful!! Love the maxi skirt and belt... amazing :) Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

Vix said...

I love a cropped top and yours is no exception. You look feminine, sassy and cool! xxx

Unknown said...

I love what you did here, S, oh so clever! Full points for using the sari blouse as a cropped top. :-) You know I've always wanted to do something interesting with sari blouses but never have. Now you have given me good ideas! P.S The same blouse you're wearing, I've wanted to get a similar one, deep, black velvet, but full sleeves... you know, I want to wear it with colourful ghaghra skirts and all. How do I make one? Please tell!

Unknown said...

But I need to shed some pounds first! I have a big belly! Yuck.