April 24, 2013

Style Secret: How to do Comfort Stylishly


comfort



































I do envy girls who can be comfortable and super-stylish at the same time. I racked my brains for an outfit that fulfills both these constraints, and viola, this is what I came up with!

A casual, interesting tee, a maxi skirt(Apparently maxis are the new minis, thank god for that), and ballerina flats. And that's a headband by the way.
There. The secret is out. Keep it safe, and make good use of it!

What is your go-to comfortable outfit?

Love,

7 comments:

Style-Delights said...

Love this set!! My comfortable set is a skinny jeans, graphic tee and chic flats!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
Style Delights Blog
Enter $30 international giveaway by Chicnova

Vix said...

Fantastic combination! x

Aditi SoSaree said...

Fabatastic..only u could you have put this together.

Aditi
So-Saree
www.sosaree.blogspot.in

BERRY-DEW said...

Beautiful set with my favorite colour ;)

http://berry-dew.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love wearing a short skirt with a t-shirt plus flats!!
P.S. The dog-face t-shirt is so amazing!

risingcolors.blogspot.in

Unknown said...

love love! sooo comfy!

Yati from Malaysia

Sonshu said...

Love the shoes. They look so comfortable :D

Love that tee :D Basically, everything is amazing about this :D

<3
Sonshu
www.thesonshu.com