April 02, 2013

Plaids

This is a really simple outfit I wore to the mall the other day...A sheer plaid blouse paired with my signature black skinnies and silver Indian-style earrings!

The old plaid pattern consisting of horizontal and vertical stripes has suddenly swung into fashion focus, which is precisely why I dug this blouse out of my closet. And the fact that its sheer, makes it cool, literally!



Top-Thrifted
(Supercool) Tote (that I stuff my whole world into)-Nine West
Shoes-Mochi

I am so full of ideas for my blog, and this is one rule i'm setting for myself. I wear black/dark denims way too much, and that's going to change around here. So you can expect to see anything that is not black,  or not pants,  or both. 

Cheers to experimentation ! Also, since Google Reader is dead, you can stay updated with my posts on bloglovin or dear old facebook!

Love,

10 comments:

Keit said...

Cheers! ^_^
Love the cute top!

Aditi SoSaree said...

Hey Shubhi..love the way u have put this chic look together effortlessly.
love the earrings..n cant wait for ur upcoming posts.


Aditi
So-Saree
www.sosaree.blogspot.in
New Post Up

SR said...

Lovely pictures!:)
Thanks for the comment Subhi..

http://pineapple-ish.blogspot.in/

Vix said...

Simple but chic and eyecatching! Love that top. x

Project Curve said...

i followed you via bloglovin as well always..i love plaid,checks,stripes..now that they are trending i hope i don't get carried away with it..love the 1st photo so much..

enter my giveaway

Sophie said...

you look so pretty and the colours in the first photo are beautiful xxx

I left my heart in Miami

ashy said...

ooh, I am loving the flirty plaid blouse, looks perfect for Mumbai summers :)
~ashy
thezingofmylife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Loved the light and airy blouse!

Bodil Loïs Huisman said...

Stunning photos. The blouse looks great on you and I really like your flats!

LOVE BO,
PurePreciousPerfection.com

Eleonora said...

I love so much the first photo :)

xoxo