March 19, 2021

How to honour nature?

 I honour nature nature in two ways: I sit amongst trees, shrubs, under the sky, wherever I can get a home in nature I can connect to - in the city, in a garden, or while I'm travelling, and am truly in the wilderness...and

1. Breathe in deep, meditate, let my thoughts flow gently, and then ebb..It is that nothingness I feel when I am truly connected with what's around me, and I am a part of it

2. Honour it with the one talent I possess - my creativity.

This is an outcome of the second way of honouring nature. 

My house is flanked by bahunia trees - and it is one tree that personifies beauty in all ways: It has the most beautiful flowers, wonderful, butterfly leaves with veins so perfect, and lovely, shining seed pods that sometimes curl up when dry. 
I created a backdrop of these gorgeous pods and styled myself a simple look (with braided curls) that complements these..








Here is a post I created when I was inspired by bahunia flowers, many years
back..https://shubhisrevels.blogspot.com/2016/10/in-praise-of-kanchan.html
t just proves to me that trees can give me happiness, and keep me inspired and act as true guides throughout my life, without even me realizing it ..

Love, 
Shubhi

No comments: