August 21, 2019

A letter from 2019

Hello blogsphere,

Is there anybody here?
I just realized that it's been 7 years that I started this blog, which kick-started my creative journey in this world. What have I been doing since? Essentially, still pushing through. Constantly re-inventing myself, trying to find meaning, finding jet-packs to take me over obstacles, finding strength and happiness in all situations, and being grateful for EVERY.SINGLE.DAY I'm alive.

Also, I am @splashartgirl and @preenart on Instagram since the last 5 years or so - and satisfying my restless creativity by micro-blogging there. I still love animals, play music, draw everyday, take photos and feel the magic in the everyday.



Love,
Shubhangi

1 comment:

Ashutosh said...

Congratulations on completing 7 years in blogging. How about writing something about