November 24, 2013

Marks And Spencer Store Launch


MARKS & SPENCER launched their flagship store in Bandra, about a week back! They opened thir largest store in India with a glittery, fashionable event!

I got there late (fashionably), and was delighted to meet my band of fellow bloggers from all over Bombay! The event kicked off with cocktails, and a celeb-studded fashion show for their Autumn-Winter Collection. Amidst all this buzz, I fell in love. With this glittery, sequin filled jacket at the store. If you see it up close, it will make you swoon! If you see the price tag, that will make you swoon as well.


I made a new friend, Ila, who blogs at The Flea Market Queen! We happily clicked pictures of each other, over Strawberry Daiquiris.




I was delighted to meet Kavya D'souza from www.streakhuefall.com! I have loved and followed her blog for ages, and she is a total street shopping junkie! 

A few days after the event, I found this parcel waiting at my doorstep. Surprise!


If rich, elegant and luxurious fashion is your thing, you should definitely visit the new, enormous Marks @ Spencer Hill Road store!

Love.


                                                           

1 comment:

My Unfinished Life said...

I like M & S for their winter wear!!

http://www.myunfinishedlife.com