January 03, 2013

The New Year

 I get a bit sentimental on my blog roughly about once in six months, and I'm afraid this is one such post
I started my blog exactly one year back, and so far the journey has been far more exciting and amazing than I could have ever expected! And now the new year kicks in, full of new possibilities and opportunities. Thank you, dearest readers for being with me the past one year, it would not have been so much fun without you!














I have been irregular with my posts this December, and for that I apologize. But nevertheless, it has been an amazing month, the best December so far in my life! Its time to return  home now, though, to dear old warm and sunny Mumbai. You can expect to see a lot of clothes I snatched up during the winter sales here in NYC, and be jealous because they are all oh so summery! (Not referring to my Indian friends here.)

And and. I apologise I haven't been replying to comments, but I want to get back in touch with all of you as soon as I get back!<3


The fashion part: I adore this vintage gold dress, so I wore it at home for a quick shoot. I couldn't dream of wearing it out, however, New York is freezing even with my overcoat on!


See you guys in a week!


Lots of Love,

Shubhi!

11 comments:

Abhilasha said...

Happy new yr shubhi...ur looking so so sweet... Love lookingoodfeelingfab.blogspot.in

Unknown said...

Awesomeeee :D :D

Unknown said...

Awesomee :D :D

Mukta Jain said...

Absolutely stunning !! Love the dress on you !!

Tanya said...

Ah! New York :)
Who doesn't love it!
Gorgeous dress and great pictures!
Who clicks them?

Tanya
http://style-stop.blogspot.in/

SS said...

Love it ! you are looking very pretty :D
xoxo <3

http://littlemisssinner.blogspot.in/

EVE-O-LUTION said...

Wow. that is one gorgeous dress!!!
and i've got similar flats from goJane :)
I love new york!!

Angel Poubel said...

Hi
I loved your blog! And what beautiful pictures .. All very different here. I'm following you and will appear whenever goes for a visit, the!?
Well, feel free to meet my little corner and if you like you can also follow him ..
Big kiss; *
http://angelpoubel.blogspot.com.br

ThefashionFlite said...

I love that bow there,n that color suits u the best!! have a rocking year ahead ! Loads of love..
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Blogging (aka freelance publishing) is one of the most exciting things. It's not only a place of expressing but also a web of like-minded people sharing with and encouraging each other.

Keep up your blogging. Surely many exciting things will come.

Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

ashy said...

completed one year is ...awesome!! love your blog and the pics especially..ethereal!
i am glad I found you, my blogger friend :)
~ashy
thezingofmylife.blogspot.com