October 10, 2012

Accessory Post: Mermaid Scarf


This is the most beautiful accessory I own- Its a pearly, translucent hear tie/scarf/whatever in absolute dream-like colours! It has a rose in the center! Do you like it? Me loves!

And its so multifunctional! Used it as:

head tie-check
pony tail tie-check
waist clincher- check
curtain tie-check
plaything for cat-check (It has long trailing ends)


Forgive me for the lack of posts...Iv'e just been swamped with work! Leave me your comments and I'll take time off to visit your blogs! Also, If you like photography, a good friend just started his own photography blog! Check it out here: Pixelomaniac


Love,
Shubhi!

18 comments:

Jan said...

The scarf looks cute! You look so pretty! :)

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

Sonshu said...

Lack of posts? Well what's this then?:D

I love such posts. We get to know more about you. What you like etc.

And that is just stunning, loving the flow of colours and I love anything that's versatile.

<3
Sonshu
www.thesonshu.com

Unknown said...

Me like !!!

Janna said...

Beautiful colours! Great you play with it with your cat as well xd.

Sue said...

I'm just struck by what a beautiful picture of you this is. The scarf is nice but it's irrelevant here.

J said...

Lovely scarf! The colors are fantastic!

xxLiora
lioraatsea.blogspot.com

ashy said...

u look ethereal shubhi! absolutely loved this shot, whos ur dashing photographer ;)

Project Curve said...

i love the colours!

Vix said...

Me loves, too! You look gorgeous, hope work gets quieter soon! x

Stella said...

Nice picture!

http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.it/

Yulie said...

cute photos! your blog is nice! wanna follow each other? let me know :) www.yuliekendra.com

Chelsea said...

Awesome scarf! Looks great on you.

ThefashionFlite said...

this is so gorgeous ! this is my fav. pic so far ! U look so peaceful n happy owning that scarf, - pretty much evident !
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin


Unknown said...

Awesome scarf! And you look stunning!:)

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

Unknown said...

Hi! I followed you with bloglovin:) Please, follow me back if you can:)

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

Jessica said...

such a pretty scarf!

jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

Sincerely, Kinsey said...

Lovely scarf. You look beautiful Shubhi :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Kinsey

All.things.pretty said...

it really is beautiful! I love it when I can get different uses out of an accessory.